Manuscripts, accepted for publication, must neither be previously published or considered for publication in any other journal. Manuscripts are required to be scientifically relevant and comply with the journal's aims and scope.
Download Author Publishing Agreement
The editors reserve the right to obligate authors to prepare their manuscripts in accordance with requirements
The authors are required to provide reliable information regarding their qualifications, affiliation, ORCID and e-mail address in the manuscript.
Submission of the manuscript
Authors must submit manuscripts online only, using e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In special cases, authors are allowed to submit the manuscript directly to the chief-editor by e-mail: email@example.com.
When submitting materials, please fill out a questionnaire for authors.
Length of manuscripts
Manuscript typically should be from 20,000 up to 55,000 characters (including summaries, notes, list of references). Articles that exceed this limit will be returned to the authors.
The text of the manuscript should contain the following elements:
- name and surname of author(s) in the language of the article (Arial, 8 pt, bold);
- scientific degree (if any) or position (in the absence of a scientific degree) of each co-author (between the initial and the surname must be an inseparable space; this requirement also applies to the surnames that will be given in the main text of the article) (Arial, 8 pt, bold)
- author(s) current place of work / study (Arial, 8 pt, bold);
- city, country (Arial, 8 pt, bold);
- ORCID: , e-mail (Arial, 8 pt, bold);
- title of the article in the language of manuscript (5–9 words) (Arial Black, 10 pt, bold)
- abstract in the language of the article (for scientific articles 1800-2200 characters, for other publications 300-400 characters) (Arial, 8 pt, italic bold);
- keywords in the language of the article (4 to 10) (Arial, 8 pt, italic bold);
- the main full text of the article (with tables and figures) (Arial, 9 pt);
- Bibliography (Arial, 7 pt, normal);
- References (Arial, 7 pt, normal);
- the date of receipt by the editorial board, for example, was received by the editorial board on November 9, 2005. (Arial, 7 pt, bold, 1 pt discharge, right justified);
- name and surname of author(s) in English (Arial, 8 pt, bold);
- scientific degree (if any) or position (in the absence of a scientific degree) of each co-author in English (between the initial and the surname must be an inseparable space; this requirement also applies to the surnames that will be given in the main text of the article) (Arial, 8 pt, bold)
- author(s) current place of work / study in English (Arial, 8 pt, bold);
- city, country in English (Arial, 8 pt, bold);
- ORCID: , e-mail (Arial, 8 pt, bold);
- title of the article in English (5–9 words) (Arial Black, 10 pt, bold)
- abstract in English (for scientific articles 1800-2200 characters, for other publications 300-400 characters) (Arial, 8 pt, italic bold);
- keywords in English (4 to 10) (Arial, 8 pt, italic bold);
The article must contain the following components:
- Introduction (purpose, subject and object of research, history of research)
- Research methodology
- Research results
- Conclusions (discussions if available).
However, authors may add additional elements to the manuscript that are important for the presentation of the research (e.g. Acknowledgements).
The submitted manuscript must be in .doc or .docx format (Microsoft Office Word)..
Computer typing should be performed according to the following parameters:
- font – Arial, 9pt;
- line spacing – single;
- before and after the title of the article and each section there should be a space in one line;
- the indentation of the first line of each paragraph – 0.5 cm;
- page parameters: А4; Fields: “Upper” 2.54; “Lower” 2.0; “Left” 1.8; “Right” 1.8; From the edge to the footer: “Top” 1.7; “Lower” 1.7.
Documents should not be locked or protected.
All citations should be put into quotation marks (“ ”). However, when a quotation exceeds 40 words, it should appear as a separate block and quotation marks are not used (left and right indentation 0,5 cm). Font size of the whole quotation is 8 pt.
Figures, graphs and equations
The figures, graphs, and equations are given both in the text of the manuscript and are sent as separate files with the mandatory indication of the source.
Number all tables and figures using Arabic numerals.
Tables and figures are to be cited in text in consecutive numerical order.
All tables and figures must be referenced in the text of the article.
All tables must have headings (above the table, a separate paragraph of text).
All figures must be accompanied by captions (below the figure, a separate paragraph; the signature must not be an element of the figure!).
Additional requirements to the text of the article
- each abbreviation should be entered in the text in parentheses after the first mention of the corresponding full phrase; only then you can use the entered abbreviation;
- sources of the list of references should be given in the text in square brackets, for example , [1; 6]; when quoting specific pages – cite after the source number, for example: [1, p. 5]); if another source is entered in the same square brackets, it is separated from the previous one by a semicolon (for example, [4, p. 5; 8, p. 10–11]);
- submit all citations in the language of the "Bulletin" (regardless of the language of the original), be sure to accompany them with links to the source and a specific page;
- do not make page links, and give them in parentheses directly in the text;
- an inseparable interval should be placed between the numerical value and the abbreviated name of the unit of measurement;
- the terminology of the article must meet the standards of the field of science and be compared with special terminological dictionaries of the Ukrainian language.
Requirements for compiling Bibliography
According to the order of Derzhspozhyvstandart of Ukraine from 10.11.06 № 3232 when compiling the bibliography it is necessary to apply the national standard identical to GOST 7.1.-2003 “System of standards for information, library and publishing. Bibliographic record. Bibliographic description. General requirements and rules of compilation”.
Requirements for compiling References
The bibliography must be followed by References designed according to the requirements of the APA Referencing Style:
Book with One Author:
Левченко, О. П. (2005). Фразеологічна символіка: лінгвокультурологічний аспект. Львів: ЛРІДУ НАДУ.
Levchenko, O. P. (2005). Frazeolohichna symvolika: linhvokulturolohichnyy aspekt [Phraseological symbolism: linguistic and cultural aspect]. Lviv: LRIDU NADU. (In Ukr.).
Journal Article (print):
Вострецов, Ю. Е. (2017). О забытом желуде. Исторические, философские, политические и юридические науки, культурология и искусствоведение. Вопросы теории и практики, 8(82), сс. 57–59.
Vostretsov, Yu. E. (2017). O zabyitom zhelude [About the forgotten acorn]. Istoricheskie, filosofskie, politicheskie i yuridicheskie nauki, kulturologiya i iskusstvovedenie. Voprosy teorii i praktiki, 8(82), p. 57–59. (In Russ.).
Journal Article (online):
Пилат, О. С. (2006). Символ дерева в міфології народів світу. Науковий вісник НЛТУ України, 16.4. http://nltu.edu.ua/nv/Archive/2006/16_4/124_Pylat_16_4.pdf.
Pylat, O. S. (2006). Symvol dereva v mifolohiyi narodiv svitu [The symbol of the tree in the mythology of the peoples of the world]. Naukovyy visnyk NLTU Ukrayiny, 16.4. http://nltu.edu.ua/nv/Archive/2006/16_4/124_Pylat_16_4.pdf (In Ukr.).
When transliterating Ukrainian-language sources, it is necessary to use the “Публічну систему транслітерації українського алфавіту латиницею”, and when transliterating Russian-language sources – "Транслит по-русски".