Aim and Scope
The purpose of the journal "Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Literary studies. Linguistics. Folklore Studies" is the publication of peer-reviewed research articles that contain original scientific results from the specialty 035 "Philology", as well as reviews (reviews of book publications or articles; reviews-presentations of new publications; reviews of dissertation studies, etc.).
Types of publications: editor's notes, original research articles, review articles, reviews, documents and materials, and chronicle of scientific life.
Tasks of the journal:
- development of domestic scientific potential and its integration into the global scientific space;
- promotion of effective public communication of scientists, high-quality reporting, official recognition and popularization of the results of scientific research in the field of literature, linguistics and folkloristics in the domestic and international scientific communities;
- formation of a new theoretical and literary paradigm of modernity.
Scope of publications:
- theory and history of Ukrainian literature;
- comparative studies;
- foreign and Slavic literatures;
- literary source studies;
- literary criticism;
- theory and methodology of linguistics;
- cognitive linguistics;
- comparative linguistics;
- communicative linguistics;
- classical philology;
- ethnic history of the Ukrainian people;
- historical and ethnographic study of culture;
- ethnical culture and art of foreign countries.