THE NEWEST EVOLUTIONARY PROCESSES IN THE UKRAINIAN LANGUAGE PHRASEOLOGICAL STRUCTURE
The article aims at the systemic analysis of the newest changes (in 2021) that have happened in the phraseological corpus of the Ukrainian language. In particular, the focus is set on the appearance of new set expressions on the basis of traditional and occasional patterns; on the formation of mottos that undergo phraseologization; on the changes in easily identified (with minimal transformations) and allusive (with maximum transformations) sayings, proverbs, famous people's, masters' of the artistic word apt expressions, slogans cultivated in different historical periods and their transformations into anti-proverbs, anti-sayings, anti-expressions, anti-slogans that acquire new senses which do not coincide with the background knowledge in different parameters and often contradict it. The intra- and extra-lingual analysis allowed thorough characterization of the phraseological model "numeral тисяча + noun – a synchronic precedent name", which is a formal-grammatical plagiarism. The study logically reveals the proprietary function of this model (Юлина тисяча, Вітина тисяча, Петрова тисяча, Вовина тисяча), its meaningful hypero-hyponymic specificity, the forming of which is determined by the influence of extra-lingual (political-financial) reasons. The research showed iso-functional relations constituted by onyms Тимошенко, Янукович, Порошенко, Зеленський (sound combination-substituter Зе graphically modified in various ways), substantivized adjective Зелений, adjective "зелений" with secondary occasional possessive semantics, as well as possible periphrastic representations, variational modifications that appear as a result of updating, reducing, expanding the lexis structure and various methods of intraparemic and interparemic contamination. The article reveals the cognitive mechanism of Coronavirus phraseology; shows its connotative potential, firstly, pejorative; identifies its means of explication: the use of an adjective derived from an onym in diminutive and augmentative-pejorative forms, decapitalization of a component of an antroponym, the use of inverted commas, secondary nomination, and the use of jargonisms. This background makes the language law of expressiveness and creativity of the whole nation and its representatives brighter and allows explicating the relation between possible transformational processes in the corpus of paremias and language game and its typical comic effects – mockery, irony, sarcasm.
2. Venzhenovych, N. F. (2018). Frazemika ukrainskoi literaturnoi movy: kohnityvnyi ta linhvokulturolohichnyi aspekty [Phraseics of the literary Ukrainian: cognitive and linguo-cultural aspects]. (Extended abstract of D. dissertation). In-t ukrainskoi movy NAN Ukrainy. Kyiv : Foliant (In Ukr.).
3. "Vovyna tysiacha" proty antyvaksiv. Shcho kazhut pro tysiachu za vaktsynatsiiu? ["Vova's thousand" vs anti-vaccines. What it is said about 1000 UAH for vaccination]. (2021, November 16). BBC NEWS. Retrieved from https://www.bbc.com/ukrainian/news-59302236
4. Iryna Herashchenko pro "Vovynu tysiachu": liudiam brakuie hroshei na liky i komunalku, a ne na pilates i shou "Kvartalu" [Iryna Herashchenko about "Vova's thousand": people need money for medicine and utility bills, but not for pilates and "Kvartal" shows]. (2021, November 18). Yevropeiska solidarnist [European solidarity]. Retrieved from https://eurosolidarity.org/ 2021/11/18/iryna-gerashhenko-pro-vovynu-tysyachu-lyudyam-brakuyegroshej-na-liky-i-komunalku-a-ne-na-pilates-i-sh (In Ukr.).
5. Kniazhanskyi, V. (2010, July 9). Reinkarnatsiia "Yulynoi tysiachi": chy vporaietsia z tsym zavdanniam nova vlada? [The reincarnation of the "Julia's thousand": is the new government able to cope with the task?]. Den [The Day]. Retrieved from https://m.day.kyiv.ua/uk/article/panorama-dnya/ reinkarnaciya-yulinoyi-tisy (In Ukr.).
6. Lartsev, V. (2012, March 12). "Sotsialni initsiatyvy" Yanukovycha lyshe posyliat nevdovolennia ["Social initiatives" of Yanukovych will only empower the resentment]. Radio Svoboda [Radio Freedom]. Retrieved from https://www.radiosvoboda.org/a/24510805.html (In Ukr.).
7. Lysychkina, L. (2021, November 11). "Shtuka ZIElieni, daite tretiu dozu, Vovyna tysiacha": sotsmerezhi reahuiut na obitsianu Zelenskym tysiachu za vaktsynatsiiu ["Zelenskyi's grand, give the third dose, Vova's thousand": social networks reveal the reaction on Zelenskyi's promise to give 1000 UAH for vaccination]. BIG KYIV. Retrieved from https://bigkyiv.com.ua/shtukazyelyeni-dajte-tretyu-dozu-vovyna-tysyacha-soczmerezhi-reaguyut-naobiczyanu-zelenskym-tysyachu-za-vakczynacziyu/ (In Ukr.).
8. Stepanenko, M. (2021). Nainovitnishi dynamichni protsesy v ukrainskomu politychnomu leksykoni: 2020 rik [The latest dynamic processes in the Ukrainian political lexicon: year 2020]. Poltava : Astraia (In Ukr.)