NATIONAL POLITICAL SLOGANS AGAINST THE PERIOD OF FULL-SCALE AGGRESSION IN 2022
Investigated here are slogans, recorded in Internet communication and media space during the full-scale war of the Russian Federation against Ukraine, which the authors attribute to the folklorized texts of the folklore of the resistance. Attention is paid to justification of the choice of the research topic, the conditions of material fixation. It is also noted that the folklorist is limited in the ability to communicate with respondents during the active phase of the war. Therefore, the folklore material is recorded from various available sources. If available, its history of origin is described, the way of folklorization and existence in today's communicative space is drawn. It is emphasized that the recorded folklorized small communicative forms – slogans – play an important consolidating role of the people in the rear, unifying – uniting the people and the army as a single force in the fight against the enemy, informative – confirming the indomitable Ukrainian spirit and desire for freedom, democratic values for understanding civilized world and political establishment. An attempt to classify the studied samples thematically was made. It allowed the authors to trace the semantic and emotional-psychological load of these folklorized texts. All texts are classified by the authors into the following groups: slogans-glories (greetings), slogans-greetings, slogans-jokes, slogans-thanksgiving, slogans-statements, slogans-oaths, slogans-orders, slogans-threats, slogans-statements, slogans-requests and slogan-invective. It is also determined that the top slogans of the full-scale war are the slogan-greeting «Good evening, we are from Ukraine!» and the sloganinvective "Russian warship, go…!". It is confirmed that the tradition of using the slogan form of communication during the liberation struggle, active phases of aggravation of political confrontation, military aggression of the "brotherly people" remains unchanged. Traditional Ukrainian slogan-glories "Glory to Ukraine! – Glory to the heroes!", "Glory to the nation! – Death to the enemies!" carry the main semantic load of steadfastness and love of freedom of the Ukrainian people. They are used as a daily greeting among both military and civilian nationally conscious citizens. In the future the recorded material may be the subject of further scientific visions of the folklore of the resistance during the full-scale war of 2022.
2. Zhelvys, V.Y. (1990). Emotivnyj aspekt rechi: (Psyholyngvystycheskaya yntegracyya rechevogo vozdejstvyya). [The emotional aspect of speech: Psycholinguistic integration of speech influence]. Yaroslavl: YaGPI. (In Russ.).
3. Zakalska, Ya. (2021). Ukrayinskyj folklor sprotyvu: tradyciya i modyfikaciya, transmisijni mexanizmy. [Ukrainian folklore of resistance: tradition and modification, transmission mechanisms]. Avtoref. k-ta nauk iz folklorystyky` 10.01.07 / KNUTSh, Kyyiv. (In Ukr).
4. Lysyuk, N. (2012). Postfolklor v Ukrayini. [Post-folklore in Ukraine]. Kyiv: Ahenstvo "Ukraina".(In Ukr).
5. Lyhograj, R. (2017). Folklor sprotyvu v kulturnij tradyciyi ukrayinciv. [Folklore of resistance in the cultural tradition of Ukrainians]. Literaturoznavstvo. Movoznavstvo. Folklorystyka, 1(27), pp.69-71. (In Ukr).
6. Pochepczov, G. Teleseryaly pozvolyayut vvodyt novye modely povedenyya, napryamuyu obshhayas s massovym soznanyem. Telenovosty y teleseryaly otrazhayut y programmyruyut dejstvytelnost. [Television series allow introducing new models of behavior, communicating directly with mass consciousness. TV news and TV series reflect and program reality]. MediaSapiens. (detector.media). (In Russ).
7. Shho ya mayu na uvazi, koly govoryu "Slava Ukrayini!". [What do I mean when I say "Glory to Ukraine!"]. discover.ua/inspiration/slava-ukrayini-istoriya-iznachennya-naypopulyarnishoho-hasla-suchasnykh-ukrayintsiv (In Ukr).