Registered by the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine (certificate on state registration КВ № 24644-14584Р dated 16th of December 2020)
The Founder and Publisher: Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
Year of Foundation: 1958
Branch of Knowledge: 035 Philology
Languages of Publication: Ukrainian, Russian, Polish, Lithuanian, English, German
Publication Frequency: twice a year
Aims and Scope
The «Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Literary Studies. Linguistics. Folklore Studies» is a periodical academic open-access edition. It adheres the Budapest Open Access Initiative, aimed at the freely available without charge dissemination of scientific knowledge.
Problematics. The «Bulletin» presents:
- research on the theory and history of Ukrainian literature, comparative studies, foreign and Slavic literatures, textology, literary source studies, literary criticism, forming a new theoretical and literary paradigm of modernity;
- studies in the theory and methodology of linguistics, cognitive linguistics, comparative linguistics, communicative linguistics, discoursology, linguoculturology, psycholinguistics, linguophilosophy, classical philology, neo-Hellenistics, etc.;
- analysis of the ethnic history of the Ukrainian people, the results of historical and ethnographic study of culture and art of foreign countries.
- Scientific Articles– previously unpublished original scientific studies and the results of dissertation research, that fit the requirements and correspond to the problems of the «Bulletin» are being published;
- Documents and Materials– previously unknown sources or their translation with the author’s commentary, archival materials, memoirs, epistolary, memories, journalism, bibliographies are being published;
- Reviews – author’s reviews of monographs or articles, reviews-presentations of new publications, reviews of dissertation research are being published;
- Chronicle of Scientific Life – materials on the course and results of scientific conferences, symposia, seminars, round tables, other scientific and educational events are being published.
Publication Charges. Editorial processing of the articles is free of charge.
Articles of postgraduates, scientific, scientific-pedagogical staff of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv or the other institutions according to the partnership agreement between universities are published free of charge.
In accordance with the Order № 194-32 and the Regulations on the procedure for providing paid services by the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv in the Publishing and Polygraphic Center «Kyiv University» for placing articles in the University Bulletins (http://vpc.univ.kiev.ua/avtoram.htm) publication of one accounting and publishing sheet (40,000 characters with spaces) of articles and materials of external affiliation authors costs 1440 UAH (as of 01.04.2021) (the maximum publication fee is 1980 UAH for 55,000 characters with spaces). Payment is made after the article is accepted for publication by the editorial board in accordance with the invoice issued by the Publishing and Polygraphic Center «Kyiv University» to each author.